The Beunet ® system
if it is no longer possible to improve the content, it is the time to improve the container.
“Beunet, when the ordinary becomes extraordinary”
Our innovative hygienic protection system for beverage cans is adaptable to all formats existing in the market.
Main features of the Beunet ® system:
- Its application with our machines in the production lines of the current cans just after the filling, sealing and drying process covers and protects against dirt, keeping hygiene up to the moment of consumption, both the top and the sides of the can, which are areas of possible contact with the mouth if consumers drink directly from the container.
- It minimizes the stress corrosion phenomenon (SCC Stress Corrosion Cracking) caused by the appearance of condensation in the opening area of the can. This humidity causes rusting, deformation and, finally, the opening if the can cracks.
- It allows and improves the stack of the cans thanks to its shape and its design.
- It also includes a first use guarantee seal.
- The lid is locked in the fully open position, facilitating the consumption. The lid remains in a fully opened position easing the consumption of its content.
- The system offers the possibility of closing the lid again comfortably. An especially useful feature for higher cans and larger formats.
- It keeps the contents of the can in optimal conditions of healthiness and protected from the outside (e.g., sand beach, dust, etc.)
- It has an air sealing protection for non-carbonated beverages.
- Our lids are translucent and completely customizable in different shades such as phosphorescent, fluorescent, pearly effects, even engravings in Braille, tags, etc.
Recommendations for a correct use:
- Open the lid and break the first use guarantee seal.
- Keep moving the cap until it remains in a fully opened position to ease the consumption of the content.
- Open the can and consume directly from the container or pour the content in a glass.
- Close the lid if necessary, to keep the content excess of the can in optimal conditions and protected from the outside.
We have developed two versions of the lid for beverage cans
- Beunet Short Flap, adaptable to standard cans, Sleek cans and Slim cans of any height.
- Beunet Long Flap, adaptable to standard cans of any height.
Caps for standard cans:
Beunet for Sleek cans:
Beunet for Slim cans:
Some features of the Beunet system:
Rebiopack ® our pack system
In addition to hygienically protect cans from all over the world, at Reset World, we can package them together with the only reusable system ever invented.
In combination with our hygienic protection systems, we have designed a new system of grouping and transporting cans in packs of 4, 6 and 8 cans, for Cannet® and Beunet®. It is an oxo-biodegradable, recyclable, reusable and low-cost system.
- Lower cost than other systems.
- Easy transportation packs.
- It allows to point the logo of the can facing outside. This improves the brand’s image and hides the barcode on the inside. It minimizes the number of economic losses the brands experience due to the misreading of the bar code of an individual can when the consumer buys a full pack.
- Cans are separated without effort from the pack with a vertical extraction movement.
- Leaving a minimum residue which can be used to create a pack again, e.g. loose cans in a store shelf. It is a recyclable and oxo-biodegradable system as well as reusable.
- It is the ecological alternative which allows people to replace six-pack rings made of polluting plastic. These rings are currently used as a can carrier element around the world and are well known for the serious environmental problem they constitute. They are especially harmful with the marine fauna of the planet.
Examples of pack with Beunet:
They are rotary, modular and versatile.
We use the proper modular and rotating machinery to put on our protective lids in the cans as well as to join the cans together with our pack system.This process is made in the production lines on the client’s premises . This machinery has been designed to be versatile and adapted to every productive need.
This machinery carries out the assembly process of the ring in each can’s outline. After that it closes and seals the lid. It presents the additional options of drying and sterelizing the lid and/or the can with U.V. light.
The machine allows the lid to be put on the cap in two different positions. One option is to be put with its opening area in the same space the can has (the area of contact with the consumer’s mouth when drinking directly from the can). The other option is to put the opening area of the lid aligned to the brand’s logo appearing in the can. With this last option, once our pack system is placed, all the logos of the cans will appear organized and facing the outside of the pack. Therefore the barcode will be facing the inside of the pack.
Our machines have a unique design. Both the mechanical assembly system and the process of implementation of our protective lids and groupings in pack, as well as our industrial rotary systems, are patented worldwide.