The Cannet ® system
A protection system also needed for canned food.
Designed based on all the principles and characteristics of the protection system for beverage cans, but adding some utilities and advantages for canned food, specific according to the product contained, with or without liquid. A system adapted even for cans that contain potato snacks- such as Pringles- dried nuts, biscuits , etc.
Main features of the Cannet ® system:
It covers and protects against dirt and potential blows. Especially needed in aluminium cans with easy-open system because of the weakness presented by the clasp system.
It improves and allows the stack of any kind of preserves can, including those which currently cannot be stacked because the diameter of the base matches the diameter of the clasp.
It facilitates the draining of fluid that the can contains, thanks to its special design and the lid locked in half-open position.
It improves preservation and helps maintain oxidation levels to a minimum. It has oxygen absorbers that helps limit the amount of humidity and oxygen that can penetrate inside the container.
Recommendations for a correct use:
Open the lid and break the first use guarantee seal.
Keep moving the lid until it remains in a fully opened position.
Open the can.
Put the lid in its half-opened position and drain the can’s liquid totally or partially.
Consume the content of the can.
In case of having some leftover product, close the lid and store the can in the refrigerator. It will remain in optimal conditions thanks to its air tightness plug.
We have developed two versions of the lid for canned food
- Cannet Draining which is adaptable to cans that contain liquid.
- Cannet Snacks which is adaptable to cans without liquid like nuts, chips, etc.
Rebiopack ® our pack system
In addition to protect hygienically any can, at Reset World we can package the cans together with the only reusable system ever invented.
We have designed a new pack and transportation system for cans. This system allows to join together 4, 6 or 8 cans combined with our protections systems: Cannet ® and Beunet ®. Low-cost, oxo-biodegradable, recyclable and reusable.
- Its cost is lower than other systems’ cost.
- Easy transportation packs.
- It allows to point the logo of the can facing outside. This improves the brand’s image and hides the barcode on the inside. It minimizes the number of economic losses the brands experience due to the misreading of the bar code of an individual can when the consumer buys a full pack.
- Cans are separated without effort from the pack with a vertical extraction movement.
- Leaving a minimum residue which can be used to create a pack again, e.g. loose cans in a store shelf. It is a recyclable and oxo-biodegradable system as well as reusable.
- It is the ecological alternative which allows people to replace six-pack rings made of polluting plastic. These rings are currently used as a can carrier element around the world and are well known for the serious environmental problem they constitute. They are especially harmful with the marine fauna of the planet.
Examples of pack with Cannet:
They are rotary, modular and versatile.
We use the proper modular and rotating machinery to put on our protective caps in the cans as well as to join the cans together with our pack system. This process is made in the production lines or the filling lines on the client’s premises. This machinery has been designed to be versatile and to be adapted to every productive need.
This machinery carries out the assembly process of the ring in each can’s outline. After that it closes and seals the cap. It presents the additional options of drying and sterelizing the cap and/or the can with U.V. light.
The machine allows the cap to be put on the cap in two different positions. One option is to put the cap with its opening area in the same space the can has its opening area (the area of contact with the consumer’s mouth when drinking directly from the can). The other option is to put the opening area of the cap aligned to the brand’s logo appearing in the can. With this last option, once our pack system is placed, all the logos of the cans will appear organized and facing the outside of the pack. Therefore the bar code will be facing the inside of the pack.
Our machines have a unique design. Both the mechanical assembly system and the positioning process of our protective caps and pack system are patented worldwide. Our industrial rotary systems are patented worldwide also.